DN-PH01 – Dyenamo HT-holder for PEC-measurements
- Product description:
- Dyenamo's multifunctional photo-electrochemistry (PEC) H-type (HT) tandem-holder has been designed to improve and facilitate your solar fuel experiments. The patent-pending product has been developed by Dr Haining Tian at Uppsala University. The HT-holder consists of two air-tight chambers with in/outlets for gas that are separated by a ion permeable membrane. Photo-electrodes are easily assembled on the outside wall of each chamber providing a highly light-transmitting setup, avoiding unnecessary light-refraction. The light-active area is well controllable by a mask, which also diminishes the electrode-edge light reflection in your test and provides you more accurate, reliable and reproducible results. In addition, it is straightforward to align the photo-electrodes, particularly in the tandem PEC experiments. There is one port in each chamber for use of reference electrode (diameter: 6 mm). All components in the HT-holder can be disassembled, which is beneficial for thorough cleaning of the holder. Moreover, DN-PH01 can be used for other experiments, e.g. spectro-electrochemistry, electrolysis and light-driven organic synthesis. Various pieces of analytic equipment can be integrated with the holder to make your experiment evaluation online.
- Size of the HT-holder (L x W x H):
- 60 x 60 x 40 mm (with screws: 85 x 60 x 55 mm)
- Light window ∅ 8 mm (ca. 0.5 cm2)
- Holder base-material:
- Size of the photo-electrodes:
- Length: 12 mm-20 mm
- Width: 15 mm-30 mm
- Max. thickness: 10 mm
- Additional information:
- This is a Dyenamo patent-pending product.
Select number of products