Compact spin coater
- Product description:
DN-HM04 is a compact, versatile, user-friendly table top spin coating equipment especially designed for laboratory solar cells. The small size makes it ideal for e.g. usage in a glovebox. The DN-HM04 has a user-friendly keyboard and a LED display for programming the key parameters, i.e. spin duration, spin speed (the speed resolution of 1 rpm) and acceleration. The substrate is held by vacuum. The vacuum fixation allows usage of different substrate sizes from 10 to 100 mm. An oil-less pump is included in the delivery, i.e. DN-HM04 includes all you need to start using the equipment.
A custom-made metal sample holder for strengthened substrate fixation (up to 25x15 mm), minimizing the risk of substrates moving during rotation, is available on demand.
*One oil-less vacuum pump is included in the standard package
- Dimension:250 x 210 x 200 mm
- Chamber dimension:200 mm
- Speed range:100 - 9999 rpm
- Accelerated speed:100 - 9999 rpm
- Speed accuracy:<5 rpm
- Control:5 sets programmable control, each set with 5 steps
- Motor power:Brushless DC Motor 75W
- Wafer size:25 x 15 mm
- Working voltage:AC 110 - 220 V, 50 Hz
- Vacuum input:*0.06 - 0.09 Mpa
- Pump speed:*> 15 l/min